Tissue Faced Acoustic Roof Slab 571
Can be cut to size (e.g. 30mm x 1200mm x 193mm) for positioning within the profile of the perforated inner sheet or supplied in standard 1200mm x 600mm slabs for overlaying the perforated inner sheet, according to manufacturer’s specification.
The tissue facing helps to avoid the slab edges from showing as shadows through the perforated inner sheet and assists in preventing fibre migration.
- Excellent sound absorption
- Tissue faced for visual effect
- Suits all manufacturers’ systems
- Easy to install
Acoustic Roof Slab (571 & 572) is supplied in thicknesses and densities determined by the roofing manufacturer’s acoustic performance requirements.
Rock fibre Slab
- Thickness: As specified (typically 30mm)
- Slab Size: Standard 600mm x 1200mm for overlaying or as required for laying within profile.
- 45, 60, 80 & 100kg/m³
- 45kg: 0.035 W/mK
- 60kg: 0.035 W/mK
- 80kg: 0.035 W/mK
- 100kg: 0.035 W/mK