Acoustic Roof Profile 575
Acoustic Roof Profile 575 is designed to fit within the perforated profile of metal roof systems to enhance acoustic performance.
The Roof Profile is intended to reduce reverberation of sound within perforated metal roof systems where a high volume of hard internal surfaces exists.
Acoustic Roof Profile 575 consists of a trapezoidal shaped section of rockfibre which is available in three finish types:
Most variations of profile can be catered for and supplied in a variation of densities to meet roof manufacturers’ system specifications.
- Shaped to fit manufacturers’ profile
- Choice of plain, white tissue or black tissue finish
- Increased acoustic performance
- Easy to install
- Densities: 45, 60, 80, 100 & 140kg/m³
- Size: 1200mm long x specified profile shape
- White Tissue: 60gms/m² non woven
- Black Tissue: 70gms/m² non woven
*White or Black Tissue shows through perforations for aesthetic effect.