Acoustic Party Wall DPC 557
Acoustic Party Wall DPC 557 has been developed to assist in reducing flanking sound transmission and prevent passage of flame within external masonry wall locations.
Acoustic Party Wall 557 is designed for use as a fire rated acoustic closer for party wall junctions. It helps reduce flanking sound transmission at the junction of internal separating and external cavity walls.
The Barrier is protected from moisture ingress by its integral DPC which must be installed with the DPC located to the rear of the outer masonry layer.
Acoustic Party Wall DPC 557 is intended for vertical application at party wall/external masonry wall junctions.
- Insulation length: 1200mm
- Insulation width: 260mm (or to suit internal party wall cavity)
- To suit external cavity: 50mm – 150mm (other thicknesses are available)
- DPC Width: 340mm (or to suit internal party wall cavity)
- Flanking transmission solution
- Strong yet flexible design
- Meets Building Regulations
- Easy to install
Acoustic Party Wall DPC has been independently assessed by Exova Warringtonfire utilising the general principles of BS 476 Part 20: 1987, achieving a fire resistance performance of 60 minutes integrity and 30 minutes insulation.
Consideration must be given to the overall width of the party wall construction – please contact the Mayplas technical team for further guidance.