Thermal Cavity Closer 555
Thermal Cavity Closer 555 is designed for use as an insulated DPC around door and window frames in masonry cavity type walls.
The Closer minimises cold bridging around openings and assists with meeting the requirements of Part L of The Building Regulations.
The Thermal Cavity Closer 555 consists of Tissue Faced Rockfibre Slab laminated to Black Polyethylene DPC. The DPC forms a 40mm flange on each side of the insulation and a 100mm flange at the bottom edge.
- Insulation Length: 1200mm*
- Insulation Width: 100mm, 150mm, 190mm*
- Void Depth: 20mm, 50mm, 75mm*
- Thermal bridging solution
- Strong yet flexible design
- Any width to suit application
*Other sizes are available
- Intended for installation at block return reveal locations to limit thermal bridging between the end of the blockwork and rear of the outer masonry leaf