ALTICLOSER FR provides an easy, effective and economical solution when closing cavities within openings in masonry walls, offering 30
minute fire resistance performance within cavities up to a maximum width of 100mm.
The thermal and fire rated cavity closer incorporates a UPVC outer which acts as a damp proof barrier, while the polythene enclosed rock mineral fibre core prevents thermal bridging issues and is a key feature of the products fire resistance capabilities.
ALTICLOSER FR is designed for installation within masonry cavities.
- Length: 2.4m
- Cavity Widths: Up to 100mm
- Eliminates cold bridging
- Reduces heat loss
- Forms an effective DPC
- Prevents condensation, staining and mould
- Easy to install
- Minimal wastage during construction
- Intended for second fix applications
- Available in single flange to suit check reveal applications (severe weather conditions) or double flange for flush reveal applications.
Assists in satisfying the requirements of Approved Document L & C & The Scottish Technical Handbook.
Fire resistance performance of 30 minutes integrity and 30 minutes insulation.
Contributes towards compliance under Accredited Construction Details and Enhanced Construction Details.