Polythene Enclosed Glassfibre Roll 541
Polythene Enclosed Glassfibre Roll 541 for suspended ceilings, consisting of a medium density glassfibre fully enclosed in
Polythene Enclosed Glassfibre Roll 541 is designed to provide a thermal insulation solution within suspended ceiling applications.
The roll limits fibre migration within the suspended ceiling zone and is specifically suited to sensitive areas and office environments it can be supplied glued within the polythene for use in vertical situations such as mushroom growing tunnels and other agricultural applications.
- Polythene enclosed glassfibre
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Easily installed above ceilings
- Prevents fibre migration within the ceiling void
- Available in a range of sizes