Thermal Floor Panel 741
Thermal Floor Panel 741 is a composite insulation and chipboard flooring panel designed for use on beam and block and concrete bases.
The floor panel is suitable for new and refurbished buildings conservatories and extensions using a variety of insulants.
It consists of a moisture resistant chipboard factory bonded to a thermal insulation layer to improve thermal performance through the floor structure.
- Easy to cut and install
- One operation saves time
- Ready for floor covering
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Extruded Polystyrene Thickness: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm
- Expanded Polystyrene Thickness: 20mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Rockfibre Thickness: 17mm, 25mm, 50mm
- PIR Thickness: 20mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Chipboard Thickness: 18/22mm
- Panel Size: 600mm x 2400mm
- Other insulant thicknesses are available
C4 V313 Moisture Resistant Grade
Thermal Conductivity: 0.14 W/mK