Acoustic Roof Profile 575
Intended to reduce reverberation of sound within perforated metal roof systems where a high volume of hard internal surfaces exists.
Most variations of profile can be catered for and supplied in a variation of densities to meet the roof manufacturers’ system specifications.
White or black tissue prevents fibre migration through the deck perforations.
- Shaped to fit manufacturers’ profile
- Choice of plain, white tissue or black tissue finish
- Increased acoustic performance
- Easy to install
Rock Fibre Slab
- Densities: 45, 60, 80, 100 & 140kg/m³
- Size: 1200mm long x specified profile shape
- White Tissue: 60gms/m² non woven
- Black Tissue: 70gms/m² non woven
- 0.035 W/mK