Designed for use as a fire rated acoustic closer for party wall junctions. It helps reduce flanking sound transmission at the junction of internal separating and external cavity walls and complies with Robust Detail (Appendix A) as a “cavity stop”.
It is protected from moisture ingress by its integral DPC which must be installed with the DPC located to the rear of the outer masonry layer.
Consideration must be given to the overall width of the party wall construction – please contact Mayplas technical team for further guidance.
• Insulation Length: 1200mm
• Insulation Width: 300mm (or to suit internal party wall cavity)
• To Suit External Cavity: 50mm – 150mm (other thicknesses are available)
• DPC Width: 380mm (or to suit internal party wall cavity)
• Assists in reducing flanking sound transmission • Strong yet flexible design • Easy to install
Cavity | Barrier/DPC
• 50mm 55mm x 300mm x 1.2m (380mm DPC)
• 75mm 80mm x 300mm x 1.2m (380mm DPC)
• 100mm 105mm x 300mm x 1.2m (380mm DPC)
• 125mm 130mm x 300mm x 1.2m (380mm DPC)
• 150mm 155mm x 300mm x 1.2m (380mm DPC)
Thermal Conductivity (K value)
• 0.035 W/mK
Thermal Resistance (R Value)
• 1.42m² K/W (50mm)
• 2.85m² K/W (100mm)
• 4.28m² K/W (150mm)