MP563 - THERMAL CEILING PADS
Polythene enclosed thermal insulation for suspended ceilings consisting of glass fibre fully enclosed in polythene.
Polythene Enclosed Glass Fibre Ceiling Pad 563 is designed to provide a thermal insulation solution within suspended ceiling applications.
The product limits fibre migration within the suspended ceiling zone and is specifically suited to sensitive areas such as office environments.
Can be supplied glued within the polythene for use in vertical situations such as agricultural applications.
Call 0161 447 8320
Specification of Polythene Enclosed Ceiling Pad 563
• Polythene enclosed glass fibre
• Excellent thermal performance
• Easy to install
• Prevents fibre migration within the ceiling void
• Available in a range of sizes
Thermal Performance for 563 is as follows (thickness followed by R-value)
• 60mm – 1.36m²K/W
• 80mm – 1.81m²K/W
• 100mm – 2.27m²K/W
• 150mm – 3.40m²K/W
• 200mm – 4.54m²K/W
• 250mm – 5.68m²K/W
• 270mm – 6.13m²K/W
• 300mm – 6.81m²K/W
• 60mm x 600mm x 600mm 20/pack
• 60mm x 600mm x 1200mm 10/pack
• 80mm x 600mm x 600mm 20/pack
• 80mm x 600mm x 1200mm 10/pack
• 100mm x 600mm x 600mm 20/pack
• 100mm x 600mm x 1200mm 10/pack
• 150mm x 570mm x 600mm 10/pack
• 150mm x 600mm x 1140mm 5/pack
• 200mm x 570mm x 600mm 10/pack
• 200mm x 600mm x 1140mm 5/pack
• 250mm x 570mm x 600mm 5/pack
• 250mm x 600mm x 1140mm 3/pack
• 270mm x 570mm x 600mm 5/pack
• 270mm x 600mm x 1140mm 3/pack
• 300mm x 570mm x 600mm 5/pack
• 300mm x 600mm x 1140mm 3/pack
Other sizes and thicknesses available upon request.