MP573 - FSK FACED ROCKFIBRE SLAB
Foil-Faced Rockfibre Slab 573 is designed for use in thermal and acoustic applications where a high-efficiency vapour barrier is required.
Foil Faced Rockfibre Slab 573 is manufactured from a non-combustible mineral fibre layer with a factory-bonded foil facing.
Intended for use within a variety of applications to provide a thermal and acoustic insulation solution.
Call 0161 447 8320
Foil/Scrim/Kraft paper laminate vapour barrier.
Fixing detail is dependent upon the intended application. In most circumstances the foil facing is placed on the warm side of the structure.
• High efficiency vapour barrier
• Wide range of densities available
• Easy to install
• 33kg/m3: 0.037 W/mK 45kg/m3/140kg/m3: 0.035 W/mK
• Thickness: 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 100mm
• Slab Size: 600mm x 1200mm
• Densities: 33, 45, 60, 80 & 100kg/m3
Other thicknesses, sizes and densities are available.