MP575 - ACOUSTIC ROOF PROFILE
ACOUSTIC ROOF PROFILE 575 is designed to fit within perforated profile of metal roof systems to enhance acoustic performance.
Acoustic Roof Profile 575 consists of a trapezoidal shaped section of rock fibre which is available in three finish types:
• White Tissue Wrapped
• Black Tissue Wrapped
Call 0161 447 8320
Intended to reduce reverberation of sound within perforated metal roof systems where a high volume of hard internal surfaces exists.
Most variations of profile can be catered for and supplied in a variation of densities to meet the roof manufacturers’ system specifications.
White or black tissue prevents fibre migration through the deck perforations.
• Shaped to fit manufacturers’ profile
• Choice of plain, white tissue or black tissue finish
• Increased acoustic performance
• Easy to install
Rock Fibre Slab
• Densities: 45, 60, 80, 100 & 140kg/m³
• Size: 1200mm long x specified profile shape
• White Tissue: 60gms/m² non woven
• Black Tissue: 70gms/m² non woven
• 0.035 W/mK