THERMAFIRE - FOIL FACED SLAB
A composite slab primarily for use as a thermal and acoustic insulation layer.
The product range can be provided in various densities and thicknesses, not only supporting the fire safety aspect, but also facilitating thermal resistance values in support of Approved Document Part L requirements and additional acoustic values synonymous with Rockfibre insulation.
• Foil faced to one or two sides
• Thickness range from 50mm – 250mm
• Slab density range from 45kg/m3 – 100kg/m3
• Bespoke dimensions and project kits available (packed to customers’ requirements)
• No minimum order quantities
• Stringent manufacturing procedures ensure consistency and quality of finished product is maintained
• Foil facing reduces fibre migration whilst providing an effective vapour barrier
• Short manufacturing lead times
• Excellent sound absorption properties
• Can be used in free standing applications and applied over any substrate (minimum density and thickness of substrate will apply)