Fire Stop Slab 556
Suitable for installation within cavities formed between masonry – concrete constructions from 50mm – 300mm in width.
When installing Fire Stop Slab 556 it is necessary to ensure the barrier is installed with two fixing clips per each individual length and that the lap joint of the barrier is sealed with an aluminium foil tape.
Fire Stop Slab 556 has been tested for air leakage performance by BSRIA.
Fire Stop Slab 556 has been independently tested in accordance with BS 476-20: 1987, achieving a fire resistance performance of 120 minutes integrity and 60 minutes when installed under 5mm compression.
When installing Fire Stop Slab 556 it may be necessary to consider additional use of DPC’s and/or cavity trays in line with relevant Building Control guidance.
- Size: 75mm x 900mm x 1160mm
- Offsite cutting service to suit cavity width is available
- Fixing clips supplied in boxes of 50
- Suitable for cavities from 50mm – 300mm wide
- Assists in meeting air tightness requirements
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical orientation